* You are able to
check the angle of the felled pins to see the best shot, plus a bowler is able to see if any felled pins are resting against
a standing pin.
* Scorekeepers are able to see the pins without trying to look around the bowler.
* Bowlers are able to see if there are pins behind the front pins.
* Bowlers who have a hard time seeing the length of the lane are able to see pins up
* Bowlers are able to switch between the scores and the Pin Cam at any time.
* Spectators get a better view of the action.
* Bowlers are able to see if a pin crosses the “Dead Wood Line” without
running down the lane.
* Let’s not forget the FUN FACTOR as well!